Friday, June 7, 2013

Our Blog Contributors

This blog has transitioned from a little closet Catholic's blog to a blog for young Catholics who write short stories and other literary pieces to inspire random people to love Jesus, His Blessed Mother, and the Catholic Faith more.

Blog Author:
My name is Justin, and I started this blog a few years ago initially to blog about my feelings at not being able to be Catholic. After all obstacles to my conversion were removed, I was received into the Catholic Church in April of 2012. Goodbye Protestantism forever ^_^! I'm also a New Catholic Generation vlogger on youtube! My username is "ChurchTriumphant". "Everything is grace" ~ Therese of Lisieux


Contributor:
 Hello my name is Phoenix, I love to write, and love being Catholic! My whole family converted to Catholicism from Pentecostalism when I was quite young, so I have been blessed to be a Catholic for so long. I'm 18 years old and am discerning cloistered religious life! I'm a former vlogger as well; check out my youtube videos at my channel Carmelitegirl789. My blog is here http://vocationjourney.blogspot.com/
 Thanks be to God for vocations. - Contributor since April 2013

Contributor:
Hello my name is Abraham, and I'm 19 years old. I enjoy listening to synth-pop, electronica, indie, and folk Christian music. I tend to be quiet, yet insightful when needed. I like Saint devotions and having a lot of sacramentals. The Rosary, Mass, and Confession is why I exist. At the present moment, I am actively discerning the Priesthood and Religious Life. Deus providebit. - Contributor since May 2013

Contributor:
My name is Gloria, and I like playing chess and reading. I am a Catholic convert from Protestantism and was particularly drawn to Catholicism after reading St Therese's 'Story of a Soul'. I am now trying to spend more time in prayer and charitable works, while discerning religious life with both cloistered and active communities. I'm currently 18 years old and studying chemistry in University. - Contributor since June 2013


Contributor:
My name is Mariella Hunt, and I'm 19 years old. It's my hope to be a published author one day. I was baptized in 2005 and haven't regretted it for a day since. You can find me behind a book or blogging here. This is my website: http://mariellahunt.com/ - Contributor since November 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment